Sales Development Representative
As Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will work with the Director of Growth and associated team to support Venveo sales outreach efforts, documentation of sales efforts and support the client on-boarding process. As Sales Development Representative you will support the sales team by coordinating sales activity including logistics, travel and processes. This role will help Venveo seek-out the best and highest quality of business relationships within the building materials industry and other industries.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods and managing automated processes
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales representatives and business development leadership on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Attend training sessions with the Venveo team to develop an understanding the Building Materials industry
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the documentation of meeting collateral for the sales reps
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be able to travel within the United States, monthly basis while maintaining professional decorum, as health conditions allow.
- Exhibit familiarity with the building materials industry
- Demonstrate ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Must show excellent problem-solving skills and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Must enjoy collecting market research and data on potential markets or companies and focused on improving this data and information collection process
- 1+ years experience in Client Services, Sales Associate role or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Dropbox, Google Products, and other PM tools
- Proficient in general digital marketing practices and trends
Candidates requesting remote work will be considered, but may be required to travel to Blacksburg quarterly to meet with the team, as public health conditions permit.